I knew the day would come...just not so soon...the boys big boy bed will be arriving on Friday! It has a trundle underneath..it's so cute and matches their bead-board dresser! I am in the process of redecorating their room...seems like I have been for a while...
Now the real issue...they will be 2 next Saturday..where did the time go?? I can have conversations with them now..when did this happen??! Geez that reminds me I only have about a week to finish up all the last minute details of their "Rodeo Carnival" themed birthday party! Now, it's official...I'm super tired of being fat...I can't use the baby weight excuse anymore...seriously they are about to be 2...it's time for me to hit the gym, but I think the real problem is what I eat...I hate dieting...my goal is to lose 30 pounds by Christmas...hope I can do it...it's probably a bad time to try to lose weight around the holidays...


No comments:
Post a Comment